We are conveniently located in Seattle, Washington during the following office
Monday: 9:30 a.m-12:30 (Office Administration)
2:00. - 6:00 p.m. (Patient Care)
Tuesday: 7:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 12:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:45 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Occasionally)
Because of the construction on Highway 99 and Mercer Street, please check your directions carefully and give yourself plenty of time. Mapquest and Google Maps, sometimes give slightly different directions, so we are including detailed directions from Aurora Avenue.
Also we are working with Google Maps, to correct some mis-directions once you get onto Queen Anne Hill. The route that is specified, is a bit confusing but you do eventually get to our office.
Thanks for your patience!
Directions From Highway 99 (Aurora Avenue)
- Take the Queen Anne Avenue Exit. (If going south on Highway 99, it is the exit immediately following the Aurora Bridge)
- Follow the signs onto Queen Anne Ave Drive, through the 5 way intersection.
- Queen Anne Avenue Drive, changes into 1st Avenue, and then Smith. Just keep on the same street, through the s curves until you come to the four-way independent intersection.
- At the four-way independent intersection, take a LEFT onto Queen Anne Avenue North.
- At the four-way independent intersection, take a RIGHT onto West McGraw Street.
- Follow McGraw to 6th Avenue West.
- LEFT onto 6th Avenue West.
- END at 1955 6th Avenue West (look for our bright neon Zeeny Teja and Queen Anne Orthodontics signs in the window!)
- The office is on the right (west) side of the street, at the corner of 6th Avenue West and West Crockett Street.
Please use the zoom controls and map type selection features to toggle map placements and viewing options. Enter your address in the directions finder box to receive driving directions from Google Maps